Wednesday 14 September 2016

Swimming Reflection T3W8

Swimming Reflection

WALT: reflect on our swimming lesson we had today.

Today for our swimming lesson we had to swim back strokes and freestyle then we did dolphin dives. Today was cool because there was only 4 of us and when we swam we could swim in pairs and when we swam none of us crashed into eachother like we did on Monday. I find that I am really learning about how to swim properly so when i'm in a situation where i'm about to drown I can just swim to land instead of drowning in the open sea. I think that everyone should have a chance to learn to swim I started swimming when I was a little baby and I have gone good since then because it has been 12 years and my baby sister loves the water she is also learning to swim and she is currently 2 years old. I think that the only thing I did wrong today was my streamline because I sort of went crooked and I want to go straight so I don't crash into people. My aim for tomorrow is to make sure when I am doing my streamline I go straight and when I am doing my dolphin dive I can dive under touch the ground then come back up and breathe then go back under because today I just dived under the water and just swam under the water but I was supposed to the dolphin dive properly but I didn't. I really enjoyed swimming these past 2 weeks Thank You YMCA...



No comments:

Post a Comment