Friday 16 September 2016

Swimming Reflection T3W8 16.09.16

Swimming Reflection
WALT: reflect on what we did at swimming today.
Today for swimming it was testing day so we had to swim a whole length doing freestyle we had to swim to the wall and back without stopping or touching the floor I couldn't do it because my legs were getting sore and I touched the floor but Roi didn't mind because I was her favourite she laughed when I stopped. I started laughing then she said we had to move on to dolphin dive and that is my favourite one. I dived under then just kept on swimming under the water until we got to the platform. I really enjoyed swimming these past 2 weeks I learnt a lot of new swimming techniques and I learnt a lot of new swimming techniques I was supposed to move up to the higher group but I wanted to stay with Roi and then she didn't mind. 
Image result for ymca lagoon auckland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ajani its me Trinity from K.I.P camp I really like your swimming Reflection

Post a Comment