Thursday 22 September 2016

Food Technology Reflection 21.09.16

Today for cooking technology Mrs Tuipolotu told us to make some fruit salad the ingredients we needed was fruit of course for our fruit salad we used apples,kiwifruits,bananas,apricot,grapes & oranges. We also used youghurt for our fruit salad. I really enjoyed making the fruit salad with my peers because it gave us a time to bond and we worked together as a team I think that we did well in making and preparing the fruit salad because when we ate it it was really yum and I wanted more but my stomach got sore so I didn't have more but instead we brang some back to school and gave it to our teacher Ms Aireen when she saw it she thought it looked yum. I think one thing I can work on next time is my listening skills because today Mrs Tuipolotu was telling us how to cut the fruit but I wasn't listening because my friends were talking to me so we didn't know how to cut the fruit so we just left it and cut it in half and it turned out to nice and Mrs Tuipolotu liked she thought that it was really yummy. I really enjoyed the last technology for this term I hope that next term will be just the same.

I hope you enjoyed reading this Plese leave me feedback and feedforward.
Image result for fruit salad with yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment