Friday 15 April 2016

Describing Confidence



WALT : describe confidence using a outline of a person.
For this activity we had to describe what confidence means to us and I wrote down 4 things and those 4 things is Self Control,Communication Skills,Self Belief and Brave. Those are the 4 things that I think a confident person should have I think a confident person should have those 4 things because it makes them unique. I am not a confident person myself so I don't really know so I just thought what a confident person might have because all my friends are confident I am training to be confident so when it comes to sharing I will do it straight away instead of taking my time to get up in front of the class. That is what I think a confident person might have. Please leave feedback or feedforward.

Thank You for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment