Friday 8 April 2016

Inquiry Investigation

The Key Questions:
  1. What What is my inquiry investigation topic about? What am I investigating?
  2. What do I hope to achieve at the end of this investigation?
  3. Who can help me?
  4. What critical questions should I be asking that will help me achieve the outcome of my investigation?
  5. What sources will I use for this investigation?
  6. What kind of information do I need?
  7. How will I sort the information I find effectively?
  8. How will I present my investigation?
  9. What media will I use to present this investigation?


The Answers:
  1. Our inquiry investigation is about how we should show our school values at church.
  2. We hope to achieve and make sure that our work really comes out amazing and that it makes sense and that we used punctuation,
  3. My group can help me the internet can help me my teacher can help me and my classmates can help me.
  4. The key questions we should be asking in this investigation is “why should we show the school values and how we should show the school values at church.
  5. The sources we will use for this investigation is the internet so we can look for websites to help us find out more about church.
  6. The kind of information I need is information that will really help the group in  learn about church.  
  7. We will sort the information so that it is in order and so it makes sense.
  8. We will present our investigation loud and clear so that everyone can hear us.
  9. The media we will use to present is the television or the computer.

WALT: answer the questions about the investigation.
For This Activity We Had To Make Sure We Wrote Questions And Answer Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment