Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Fight For Freedom Poem

♡ The Fight For Freedom ♡

Boom! I can hear bombs going off next to me as if they were trying to get revenge on the soldiers
Ow! The soldiers screaming of fear as the bombs knocked us off our feet
Bash! I hear the soldiers breaking down doors taking the families and keeping them as hostages.
Living life in war is like a never ending circle once it starts it might never stop.
Bam! Soldiers trying to shoot my dog protecting me
Pow! I hear the noises of the innocent children screaming for freedom
Bang! Down I go as the gunshots hit me as I was trying to protect the family that lives were at risk
My memories from the past start to fade away

This is a poem I wrote and I had a picture that inspired me to write this and it was a old man and he was standing in front of a wall and his shadow was a soldier standing behind him and that really inspired me to write this poem so yeah. I hope you enjoy reading please leave feedback and feedforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment