Tuesday 15 November 2016

πŸŽ‰ Celebrating Me πŸŽ‰

WALT: reflect on what we did for our activity today.
Today we did a activity where we had to take a photo of ourselfs and then stick it on a paper then we had to write 5 things about whats good about us and I wrote I am a good friend, I am a good netball player and more. But then Ms Kyla called us together and she said we hae to go around to everyones paper and write something positive about them I went around to everyones and wrote something really positive. And then I got to my bestfriends one Amelia and then I wrote a ton of stuff because she is a really good friend and she has a positive mindset. Here is what my classmates wrote about me: Your very positive, You always try your best,Fast runner,You are smart,You have an attractive smile,Rugby Player, Like your my bestfraand (Amelia) , I am good at sports,Your very good at coming to school,Like your my bestfriend and your long curly hair, Very talented at netball,You are a bright girl, You have a growth mindset,I like how you are very smart. It is important to recognise value in yourself because if you don't recognise it then you would feel kind of weird not knowing your strengths and stuff. I feel happy because I never knew that's what people thought about me and it is really good knowing that because it kind of makes me stronger in my own way.

Here is a photo of my work/Paper...


















Hope you like reading my blogpost...
Please leave feedback and feedforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment