Tuesday 25 October 2016

What Makes Tamaki Special?

WALT: reflect on what makes Tamaki special

Today we had to get into groups of 4 and describe what makes tamaki special??? we wrote our responsibilities the staff the kidscan lunches and more. I think this activity was really fun because Ms Aireen is going to show it to the other teachers and they are probably going to make some changes to the school. I think that Tamaki can be a better place if everyone starts respecting school property and if they stop disrespecting staff like swearing at them....
 Here is what I think about Tamaki...

Image result for tamaki primary
  • We use different learning equipments
  • We learn how to use our manners 
  • We respect one another.
  • There is different kind of cultures
  • We help people when they most need it.
  • We have satellite classes
  • We have awesome students
What have I liked about my learning here:
I've liked a lot of things like meeting new teachers and learning new things that I didn't know about before like Maths (Algebra) I think that my confidence has boosted up and I am ready for college next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment