Tuesday 11 October 2016

Hamilton Poem

πŸ‰~HAMILTON~πŸ‰
Heartbeating with scariness as i’m too nervous to go onto the field. My butterflies begin to grow. Trying to become confident by tackling my teammates.
It doesn’t work the game begins everyone’s ready to go except for me i’m on the field panicking they throw me the ball I start panicking even more,
but I get over it and start running towards the opposite team.
I run it straight to one of the other players and they fall on the ground injured lying there crying as i’m trying my best to run to the tryline.
I feel so sorry for her but I can’t stop I have to play the game properly. I run and score a try everybody’s clapping and cheering wondering who they were cheering for.
I realised that they were all cheering for me.
Image result for counties manukau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way I tried my best to add figurative language and I reaLly like the way I used my head to think of what I did on the holidays. I think next time I can work on adding Similies and Personifications and Alliterations in my poem.

Ajani

Post a Comment