Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Scary Tsunami





Once I was swimming at the beach then suddenly a wave came I thought it was just an normal wave but it wasn't it was a tsunami when I saw the people far away swimming in the beach got pulled in by the massive 30 feet. I was swimming as fast as a speeding scared sweating cheetah.


Then a whale got pulled into so I ran faster so I wouldn't get squashed by the big whale and then I saw that the whale wasn't going to land on me. It was just going to stay up in the big wave when it came near me. So I ran in the city but the tsunami was getting closer and closer and it went over my house and it went over my grandparents house.

Now I had nowhere to sleep so I had to sleep on the streets instead when i fell asleep i heard someone calling for help it was my mum, dad, grandma and grandpa they were looking to see if i was still alive but when they stood up they fainted on the ground.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

* One thing I love about your narrative story is that you described how you were there.

* My favourite sentence of your story isNow I had nowhere to sleep so I had to sleep on the streets instead when i fell asleep i heard someone calling for help it was my mum, dad, grandma and grandpa they were looking to see if i was still alive but when they stood up they fainted on the ground.

* One thing I think you could work on next time is add how were you feelings.

Post a Comment