Friday 25 October 2013

Athletics Day!


Athletics-Day
One day at tamaki primary we had athletics we were all in groups there was a group called Benghazi, Alamein, Tripoli, Tobruk and the teachers were purple. We all had  to lineup at the dots and then we all the houses sang there chants around the goalpost and in to our tents. We all sat up to win some points then Mrs Fepuliaei called the 5 year olds to race all the way to the 12 year olds. Heaps of people fell over but they got up and they still ran.After we did our races we had a lunch break and then we had to sit back in the tents. When we sat down in the tents we had our finals. I was watching people run fast like a speeding cheetahs. When they called the nine year olds I was scared I was going to lose but i didn’t I just looked straight at the cones that we had to run to and ran as fast as I could. My heart was beating fast as I  was running I could hear Benghazi, Tripoli,Tobruk and Alamein cheering.  I could see sprinting sweating students. When we finished our races we had relays and then we had a parents race and a preschool race and then we had to pick up rubbish and then we went into classes.

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment