Friday 2 December 2016

👰👱Task Eight: Who I Was Before Camp And After Camp 👰👱

Before Camp:

  • I wasn't that confident to do any activities.
  • Nervous
  • Not Confident
  • Fixed Mindset
  • Teamwork
  • I didn't feel like participating
  • Still in my comfort zone
Same:
  • Teamwork
  • Nervous
After Camp:
  • Confident 
  • Excited
  • Closer With Friends
  • Don't Have Anything Holding Me Back
  • Full Of Energy
  • Able To Do Anything
  • Not in my comfort zone
  • Nervous
WALT: compare the person you were before camp and after camp.
For this activity we had to compare the person we were before camp and after camp I think one thing that I was before camp I wasn't confident but now after camp I am confident to do anything. I didn't have that much to write down and I hope it is enough to pass the standard.

Hope You Enjoy 
Please Leave Feedback And Feedforward...


No comments:

Post a Comment