Tuesday 17 March 2015

Past Tense Verbs And Present Verb Tense

WALT: change a present tense verb into a past tense verb.

Yesterday I woke up at 7am
I ate two pieces of toast for breakfast
I hoped in the car with my dad and my 3 brothers
School started at 9am Yesterday
At lunch I played with my friends and did the handstands then drank some water
I went to a special assembly and met a man named Shaun from North Australia
School finished and I walked to the shop and brought me $1 chip
My dad came and picked me up and brought my 3 brothers $1 chips to 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Ajani I really like the way you have been learning about verbs,The most interesting part of your typical day was your dad picked you up and you bought $1 chips for use to eat.

Nice One...Paris and Mele

Post a Comment